1. Surfing anyone? Try this link: http://www.legendarysurfers.com/
2. Hawaiian Music Lovers? http://www.mele.com/
3. Volcano lovers out there? Check out Jeff Brown's scathing volcano pictures from around Hawaii.
4. Astronomy Anyone? Check out Mauna Kea's enormous Gemini dome: Gemini North Telescope Project, skycams, current weather, etc.
5. Visit this site for your own catered astronomy adventure: http://www.starparty.net/
4. Take a live look around the Islands? Check out John Fischer's listings of some 30 live cameras spotted all over the Islands, including such exotic sights as Honolulu traffic and Mauna Loa Observatory: http://gohawaii.about.com/travel/gohawaii/library/weekly/aa101298.htm?iam=mt
5. Lovers of Kauai who'd like to subcribe to THE definitively beautiful magazine about the Island should check out the link below to KAUAI MAGAZINE. If the link won't work from your server, then contact the Magazine at PO Box 1811, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766, phone 808-245-1696. Remember the three hour time zone difference from the West Coast of the U.S. http://www.hshawaii.com/vacplanner/orders/kmag.html
6.Another resource is the "Hawaii State Vacation Planner." It's an excellent, tourist-oriented website about the Hawaiian Islands, with an excellent sub-site on Kauai.